Re: iTunes - once again.

Call me silly, but it seems to me you ought to be lobbying Apple for
Linux support.

Get a decent Apple-made Linux player, and FreeBSD support via the
linux emulator would *probably* work, no?

I agree, getting Apple to support iTunes on Linux is key. I don't know
if there have been other online petitions, but here's a recent one for
just that:

http://www.petitiononline.com/itunesli/petition.html

Josh