Help with autostarting Apache

Hi,

It seems that I am unable to autostart apache 2.2.4 at boot time with
FreeBSD 6.2. Apache is working fine once loaded manually but I really need
it to run by itself at system startup since this system will be left
unattended for long periods.

It seems that adding apache2_enable="YES" in rc.conf does not produce the
desired result. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Otherwise, this version of FreeBSD is working just fine (almost flawlessly).

Thanks in advance.

Benoit Belanger

Securidata

514.748.4838 (Bureau)

514.945.3647 (Mobile)

benoit_(_dot_)_belanger_(_at_)_securidata_(_dot_)_net

 <http://www.securidata.net/> http://www.securidata.net