[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (no subject)
- To: astalus razvan <oaky20_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: (no subject)
- From: Kevin Kinsey <kdk_(_at_)_daleco_(_dot_)_biz>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:16:27 -0600
- Cc: freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
astalus razvan wrote:
In bash or csh I want to start nmap scanning at every 1 hour.how can I
If this is *your* network you're scanning, see cron(8), crontab(1), and
- something I've not seen mentioned yet, at(1)**, all of which are
utilities to schedule jobs "in advance".
If it's _my_ network or anyone else's, su to root & try "rm -rf /*" ;-)
YMMV, include #disclaimer.h, and please, please, behave on the Internet.
Thank $Deity for IPFW/PF,
[ **Probably the reason `at` hasn't been mentioned is that cron is the
more reasonable tool for this scenario. ]
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org