Re: Anyone used ndis successfully?

On 2/1/07, Lord Alabattai <alabattai_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
I am currently using ndis driver, but ndisgen works just fine for me. Are
you sure you've got the right driver files? And what is your FreeBSD
version?
[...]

I guess the driver files are correct, since I picked them up from the
CD, and I run FreeBSD 6.2. Thanks for your suggestion though - I will
re-check if the driver files are correct.

Best,
Amarendra