Roaming tunnel (IPSEC or something).

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 08:28:58AM -0600, Aaron Siegel wrote:
> Hello
> I am in the process of setup a similar configuration using poptop to create a
> pptp link between a static server and a roaming computer with an anonymous.
> There is also l2tpd from what I read it is more secure than pptp but it does
> not work through a NAT.  I will hopefully get this up and running soon sofar
> I have only been able to create an unencrypted pptp link.

That sounds very interesting.  I don't suppose you would let me see any
notes you make when you get a bit further along?  I've not got much
further -- mainly because I've been trying to get my sound card working
properly.

  Thanks a lot,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple_(_at_)_lewiz_(_dot_)_net | jabber:lewiz_(_at_)_jabber_(_dot_)_org | url:www.lewiz.org |-