Help with Interpreting Load Plugin Error Message

During shutdown I consistently receive the following
message repeated numerous times.  I did a search
through Google and found a 9/2003 query but no response.

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
Undefined symbol "_vt$16nsQueryInterface"]

Is anyone familiar with the error message?  Might this error
be the cause of repeated crashes in Mozilla, Firefox, and/or

Thanks for your input.
Bob Perry

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0

Visit your host, monkey.org