[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Major Installation Problems
- Subject: Major Installation Problems
- From: ml at ps102.de (Volker Kindermann)
- Date: Thu Aug 19 23:35:54 2004
> The lines above the quoted output go through what appears to be
> recognizing my other hardware including my Voodoo2 graphics card. The
> first to lines of this output is my network card, and the last line is
> the on-board graphics chip.
is there a conflict with your graphic card and the onboard graphic chip?
- If there is a jumper on the mainboard to disable the onboard chip,
check if it is set and try again.
- If the above don't work, remove the Voodoo2 card and enable the
onboard chip, and try again. Does it work now?