Updating Firefox

I have just tried a portupgrade and suffer from an uncommon amount of
problems building many programs.

One that has been built but isn't doing like it it is the Firefox 0.9
port.

Why is it that all my bookmarks are gone? How do I make it recognize all
the extensions I hav installed, and where is my history?

I can 'import' bookmarks, but all the other problems remain, even after
renaming my old .phoenix to .firefox to keep up with the name changes.

Anyone?

/Andreas

			mail: ante_(_at_)_update_(_dot_)_uu_(_dot_)_se
"Americans have different ways of saying things.
They say 'elevator', we say 'lift' ... they say
'President', we say 'stupid psychopathic git.'"