From: "Hakim Singhji" <Hakim_(_dot_)_Singhji_(_at_)_nychhc_(_dot_)_org>
To: <questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:54 PM
Subject: How Did You Create /usr/bin/[shell]

Hello All,

I wanted to know if people did things differently from how I set up certain
packages.  You see I left all my packages in the ports folder and created
soft-links in '/etc' for instance or '/usr/bin/'.

Did any of you do this differently, I haven't experienced any problems
however I was wondering is there a better way.  Thanks in advance!!!