[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: FreeBSD's problem?
- From: vladtudorache at home.ro (Vlad Tudorache)
- Date: Mon Aug 9 13:40:30 2004
I've been using Linux for 2 years and I know how to configure this system (not using GUI tools!). I'm now trying FreeBSD. My problems are:
1) If I enable ACPI, my floppy disk controller is not seen by the kernel!
2) My USB controller tells me that "Error: Restarting port 1/2".
3) If I'm using kdm, log into GNOME as root and select "Shut Down" when exiting directly from the GNOME session's logout menu, my system hangs untill I press Ctrl-C or Ctrl-Alt-Del. This was not happenning on Linux.
Is there anyone who had these problems and knew how to manage them?
Visit your host, monkey.org