Help Debugging Kshell Script???

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Hakim Z. Singhji wrote:
> I appologize you are correct the script I sent you is a version of the
> same script that I am working on for an AIX machine.  Attached is an
> unencrypted version of the script for System V: BSD/Linux machines.

Now I get this error:

Swap Space Report for grond.sourballs.org

Sun Aug  8 13:25:18 CDT 2004
new.ksh[79]: free: not found

and indeed, I can't find a 'free' command on 4.9, 5.2.1, or in ports -
just the 'free' (3) system call.  What are you using here?

--
David Fleck
david_(_dot_)_fleck_(_at_)_mchsi_(_dot_)_com