FreeBSD and MySQL - mysqld eats CPU alive

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 10:08:32PM -0500, adp wrote:
> Any help on this? Googling shows a long history of people having these
> problems but no solutions. Please don't give me a URL to a Google showing
> others having this problem--I've seen that and more. I want to know if there
> is a solution. Any help is appreciated!

When this happens are you able to attach truss or gdb to the process?
This is impossible to diagnosis without some kind of debugging
information.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon_(_at_)_dvalentine_(_dot_)_com                           http://www.geekpunk.net
Pseudo-Random Googlism:  summer is slowly losing its grip