[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Account urgent attention
- To: qa_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_ORG
- Subject: Account urgent attention
- From: Chase Bank <service_(_at_)_chase_(_dot_)_s3_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 21 Apr 2009 15:10:06 -0000
* For Further Details
* Investor Relations page
* Press Releases
* Customer Service
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CHASE BANK CUSTOMERS
Dear Chase Bank customer
Â We want to assure you that your accounts and your assets are safe
with us, and that we put the utmost value on our relationship with
Â As part of our efforts to meet the requirements of the Federal
Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), we now ask all
Chase bank users to verify their account information. It's a smart and
simple way to add an additional level of protection to your account.
Here's How it works :
* Click here to securely log on.
* Complete our quick and simple form.
* Continue with your account session.
We may periodically ask you to provide information in Chase Online as
a quick identity check. That way, when you drop in to do business,
we'll know it's you.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
President, COO and Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
freebsd-qa_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-qa-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"