Re: bin/48341: [sysinstall] sysinstall deletes mbr although it

Hi!

> by default.  If you want to boot a slice other than FreeBSD it is up to the
> user to manually mark the other slice as active after adding the FreeBSD
> slice.  This could probably be made clearer in the documentation though.

While I disagree in the first part, I agree in:

- the docmentation should clearly state, what "none" means (changing the
active slice) and how to prevent it, if unwanted (selecting the slice and
pressing 'S')

- afterwards bug 48341 can be closed

Thanks

Heiner