Re: Error Loading Installer Disc

From my experience, you can't fdisk with freebsd, you're gonna need to install a copy of OS X on a partition or separate HD. Not only to partition, but also to get the boot loader onto the /boot partition.

Don't forget about this: http://people.freebsd.org/~grehan/ iso_install.txt

On Dec 5, 2007, at 6:57 AM, Brandon McWhirter wrote:

6.2 and i even tried 7. I figured out that the drive was dirty. It was
dirty. Now the only issue I have is that i can't get fdisk to show up to
partition the drive. My friend pointed out that it's a known issue. I
aparently have three partitions already on the drive and I need to get rid of them so I can partition it correctly. I might not even be using the right
terms. See this picture:
http://www.macmaniacs.com/1204071648.jpg

I want to get rid of the 'ad0's at the top Can anyone point me in the right
direction as to how I can accomplish this?