[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac Mini and Xorg
- To: Peter Grehan <grehan_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Mac Mini and Xorg
- From: Sean Welch <Sean_Welch_(_at_)_alum_(_dot_)_wofford_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:15:43 -0500
- Cc: freebsd-ppc_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Sean_Welch_(_at_)_alum_(_dot_)_wofford_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 11:03:00PM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:
> I've been cross-building fine on x86 so I don't think there's any
> issue with the source tree.
Good to know. I'll fall back on that if neccessary, though I'd much
rather compile locally.
> Would you be able to run 'top' during the build and see if memory is
> heading toward being exhausted (or running into swap) ?
Sure. I'll take a look next time I run the process. I'm not sure
exactly how long it runs so I guess I'll have to stare at it for a
while... All I know is that normally it takes a while for swap to get
cleared out so it looks to me as though it isn't even hitting it. Is
it possible there is a vm issue here?
> My 512M mini is finally powered up so I'll try a build on that
> (limiting mem to 256M with hw.physmem).
I'd appreciate that!
freebsd-ppc_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ppc-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"