Re: Mac mini - FreeBSD on external HD - problems

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:55:03 +0200
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn_(_dot_)_ingolfsen_(_at_)_broadpark_(_dot_)_no> wrote:

> Is there anything I can do about this, except getting another disk?
> I mean, the disk works fine in OS X, why is FreeBSD picky about it?

I took the "easy" way out, recycled another fw disk. I still had to do a
'diskutil erase' on the disk before FreeBSD would see it, so perhaps it
was just something with the disk partitiong on the first disk also.
Anyway, on this disk, I have now installed FreeBSD.

--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway