[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac Mini and Xorg
- To: Peter Grehan <grehan_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Mac Mini and Xorg
- From: Sean Welch <Sean_Welch_(_at_)_alum_(_dot_)_wofford_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:18:54 -0500
- Cc: freebsd-ppc_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Sean_Welch_(_at_)_alum_(_dot_)_wofford_(_dot_)_org
Well, the I tried running the new kernel with the old userland and
though it works various utilities are non-functional (such as ps and
top). I'm currently doing a buildworld to see if I can fix that.
I rebuilt X and tried to run it after setting the specified sysctl
and it gets further now than it did earlier. It is currently
complaining that there are no valid modes for the driver to use for
my monitor -- this may be a side effect of the mismatched
kernel/userland situation. I'll try again when I get everything
By the way, I just took a chance and stripped out anything in the
radeon_driver diff I made earlier that was not ifdef'd and
everything seemed to compile fine when I combined it with the
already present patches in the port.
freebsd-ppc_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ppc-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"