Re: FreeBSD-ppc on an external hdd (Mac Mini)

The thing is, I actually have more partitions than that.  MacOS
sees them all, but FreeBSD only lists the first 16?  It happens
that most of the later partitions are meant for other OS's anyway,
so this isn't much of a problem for me.  Just wanted to mention it.

This is an artificial limitation in geom/geom_apple.c:

>  #define NAPMPART  16    /* Max partitions */

 I'll bump this up to 48 or so.

later,

Peter.