[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ports/94288: [PATCH] misc/tinderbox: OPTIONaly depend on c[v]sup
- To: Andreas Kohn <andreas_(_at_)_syndrom23_(_dot_)_de>
- Subject: Re: ports/94288: [PATCH] misc/tinderbox: OPTIONaly depend on c[v]sup
- From: Shaun Amott <shaun_(_at_)_inerd_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:13:14 +0000
- Cc: freebsd-ports-bugs_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 12:00:41PM +0000, Andreas Kohn wrote:
> I like the patch to enable cvsup/csup selection.
> I think the unconditional RUN_DEPENDS on cvsup needs to get removed in
> that case as well.
> The patch for MySQL is incomplete, as setup-mysql.sh would still barf
> about missing MySQL-ports.
> The attached patch also fixes that, and sets USE_APACHE=3D1.3+ to stop
> annoying apache2 users that apache13 is needed :)
Can we remove the apache dependency completely? Or, at least make it
optional. Tinderbox may we web-based, but I can't see any reason to tie
it to apache.
I imagine people like myself who use another web server - or none at
all - get even more annoyed :-)
Shaun Amott [ PGP: 0x6B387A9A ]
Scientia Est Potentia.
freebsd-ports-bugs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-bugs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org