[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: postgresql benchmarking
- To: Edwin Mons <freebsd_(_at_)_edwinm_(_dot_)_ik_(_dot_)_nu>
- Subject: Re: postgresql benchmarking
- From: Kris Kennaway <kris_(_at_)_obsecurity_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:49:39 -0400
- Cc: Angelo <nglrossi_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>, freebsd-performance_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 07:41:47PM +0100, Edwin Mons wrote:
> Angelo wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can somebody give more information about this update_process_titles
> > setting?
> > I suppose there is a mispell and Google is not really helping with 3
> > results
> > in Polish!
> > Thanks,
> > Angelo
> Read my previous post: it's called update_process_title, and according
> to Kris it was a compiletime-option until 8.1 or 8.2, when it became a
> configurational option in postgresql.conf.
> If you check the manual on the PostgreSQL page, you'll find the option
> there in the 8.2 version and up, but not before that one:
> If you check the release notes of 8.2, you'll find it's officially
> listed as a new feature in 8.2:
Yeah, I meant 8.2, sorry for the confusion.
freebsd-performance_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-performance-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"