Context menus in 2.0 no longer working?

hello, world\n

I'm running openoffice.org-2.0.beta2 and the context menus (right
clicking) no longer work in the spreadsheet. E.g. right clicking on a
sheet name opened a pop up menu with "rename sheet" and other options.
Or right clicking on a row number opened a pop up menu with "delete row"
and "insert row". Now nothing happens... Am I doing something wrong at
compile time? Can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

	Jens
--