freebsd-newbies Digest, Vol 63, Issue 1

Greetings !!

Just in case there were some other people out there who are trying to
contact me, regarding the book recommendations topic, I have changed my
Internet connection and have had to change my email address.  I hope that
this email shall contain it.

Thanks to all regarding that particular topic who wrote to me.  In answer to
one person's query, yes, my friend does get paid by the hour, as he is the
technical manager at the store I work for (I am a "mere" salesman) - oh, and
he thinks that Microsoft is the be all and end all ....

Visit your host, monkey.org