[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FreeBSD NAT-T patch integration
- To: "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists_(_at_)_lists_(_dot_)_zabbadoz_(_dot_)_net>
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD NAT-T patch integration
- From: Julian Elischer <julian_(_at_)_elischer_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:04:11 -0700
- Cc: freebsd-net_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, mgrooms_(_at_)_shrew_(_dot_)_net, Norberto Meijome <freebsd_(_at_)_meijome_(_dot_)_net>, Scott Ullrich <sullrich_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Julian Elischer wrote:
I don't have time to do a lot of work on it, but if you can get me a
patch that applies cleanly on -current
and that you have tested, along with testing other cases (e.g. not
then I can give it a look over and if it looks ok I can commit it
to -current and then MFC it back to 7 in a week's time or so.
if it would be that easy, it would have happened 2 years ago.
I don't see anything in there that would stop a commit.
Please be more specific?
freebsd-net_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org