[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FreeBSD 7.0: sockets stuck in CLOSED state...
- To: "Ali Niknam" <ali_(_at_)_transip_(_dot_)_nl>
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD 7.0: sockets stuck in CLOSED state...
- From: "Vlad GALU" <dudu_(_at_)_dudu_(_dot_)_ro>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:55:41 +0300
- Cc: net_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On 6/25/08, Ali Niknam <ali_(_at_)_transip_(_dot_)_nl> wrote:
> > This looks like an issue we used to have at work, where a streaming
> > application suddenly started getting kevents for sockets that had been
> > already closed. While that was happening, a netstat output looked just
> > like yours. We never tracked it down, as we moved to other projects :(
> Was that BSD 7.0 also?
> Transip BV | http://www.transip.nl/
> We never let you down.
~/.signature: no such file or directory
freebsd-net_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"