Re: ssh window

<<On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:04:08 +0200, Kris Kennaway <kris_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org> said:

> Garrett Wollman wrote:
>> Am I the only one who would be happier if openssh were not in the base
>> system at all?

> Quite possibly :)

> I don't think it's at all viable to ship FreeBSD without an ssh client
> in this day and age.

If that were what I had suggested, you might have a point.  I'm want
FreeBSD to ship with an ssh client, too.  I just want it shipped as a
package, so that it's easier to delete when I'm ready to replace it
with one that meets my requirements (about an hour after install).
Having it be easier to update when there's a security issue would be
an added bonus.

-GAWollman