Re: Massive sound changes / fix (24/32bit pcm support, new

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:14:53 +0200
 raoul megelas <rmgls_(_at_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_fr> wrote:
Ariff Abdullah <skywizard_(_at_)_MyBSD_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_my>

>> this happen too on my maestro3 chip on another machine
>> (now old dell inspiron 8000).
>> I tend to think it is a general problem.

> Now that's really weird, you mean, even Windows having that sort of
> problem too? Let me ask you a question first: Is the problem occur
> *with* that patch applied, or even *without* it?

hi Ariff and all,

Clear, the patch sounds better than without it.
without the patch, the biggest ppo occurs on adjusting pcm value
(50 to 75 or 100) and less audible from adjusting the volume
by the same amount.
But the click is still audible even not so high.

Best regards.

 raoul mégélas
 rmgls_(_at_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_fr