[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Massive sound changes / fix (24/32bit pcm support, new sampling rate converter, various fixes)
- To: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_(_at_)_Leidinger_(_dot_)_net>
- Subject: Re: Massive sound changes / fix (24/32bit pcm support, new sampling rate converter, various fixes)
- From: Ariff Abdullah <skywizard_(_at_)_MyBSD_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_my>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:31:17 +0800
- Cc: freebsd-multimedia_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, mat_(_at_)_cnd_(_dot_)_mcgill_(_dot_)_ca
- Organization: MyBSD
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 22:22:26 +0200
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_(_at_)_Leidinger_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 03:31:37 +0800
> Ariff Abdullah <skywizard_(_at_)_MyBSD_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_my> wrote:
> > > > 5. via82c686.c
> > > > * Add locking / MPSAFE. I don't have this card, so other
> > > > people had
> > > > to confirm it. Anyway, the logic is correct.
> > >
> > > pcm1: <VIA VT82C686A> port
> > > 0xac00-0xacff,0xb000-0xb003,0xb400-0xb403 irq 11 at device 7.5
> > > on pci0 pcm1: <SigmaTel STAC9721/23 AC97 Codec>
> > >
> > > I didn't got any sound out of it... but I have to say I don't
> > > use it since it sounds horrible (maybe some hardware defect), so
> > > I don't know if it still worked without your patch.
> > If it's not bothering you too much, can you revert back to the
> > original and confirm that the hardware really broken? (I'm afraid
> > I've touched so many places and things start to become grumpy
> > elsewhere). It's ok of you feel that is enough.
> Sorry, false alarm. It works (with and without your patch).
Thank God! Thanks for that reconfirmation, really, really appreciate
freebsd-multimedia_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-multimedia-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"