logitech quickcam pro

At Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:34:23 +0100, Pierrick Brossin wrote:

> > There are reports, in Japanese, that linux driver was hacked up for
> > FreeBSD and NetBSD to acquire still images with Qcam Express, Qcam Pro
> > 4000, and some others.
>
> I have a Logitech QuickCam Web and I guess I tried all the drivers
> available for both FreeBSD and NetBSD (trying on FreeBSD). I say
> "guess" because I can't read japanese :p

OK, I noticed the author of the patches and the programs
actually has a mostly-English web page set up.

Try: http://www2.starcat.ne.jp/~takam/bsd/NetBSD.html

Some seems to be NetBSD only at this time, some already
seems to work on FreeBSD.  Unfotunately, although some
simliar model names are there, your exact model name
"QuickCam Web" is not on the list, so YMMV.

good luck!
--
Hiroharu Tamaru

Visit your host, monkey.org