Mozilla Firefox v1.5 or 2.0 with linux-flashplugin7

Hello,

I'm running on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 and i installed Mozilla Firefox
version 1.5.0.1.

I followed browser article step by step in the Handbook. Here is his
address:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/desktop-browsers.html

to installed the linux-flashplugin7 but without succes. With Mozilla
Firefox version 2,
i have the same problems. Could you help me about this?

Thank you very much.