[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FreeBSD on laptops
- To: Frank Mayhar <frank_(_at_)_exit_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD on laptops
- From: Gary Palmer <gpalmer_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:08:32 -0400
- Cc: Reg Me Please <regmeplease_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>, freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 10:45:22AM -0700, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> USB, good. Audio, generally good, although the new driver in -current
> has some buggy spots remaining. Card readers, that depends. My
> cardbus-attached O2Micro device isn't yet supported, although I think I
> saw a potential driver go by on a list recently. I don't even know what
> i-Link is. USB support is generally excellent.
I believe i-Link is one of the many names used for firewire.
freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-mobile-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org