[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Unix OS kernel Engineer needed!
- To: "jobs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org" <jobs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Unix OS kernel Engineer needed!
- From: Tim Penick <timp_(_at_)_erginc_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:38:43 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Thread-index: AclJtUPT8ObFVxFSTymPfdhnSAodOA==
- Thread-topic: Unix OS kernel Engineer needed!
I have an opening for senior-level software consultants for the following project, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
We are seeking a Strong UNIX generalist for a 6-12 month project in the Silicon Valley area, CA. The driver development phase is complete. The work will be OS tuning, performance memory usage and leaks, files system issues with FAT file systems, OS internals work. Additional duties are Bug fixing, file system issues related to SD cards and kernel / user-level work. This project requires onsite work with some occasional offsite possibilities. Corp - Corp or W2.
Embedded Resource Group, Inc.
(408) 260-2600 x226 | (408) 260-2646 FAX
View My Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/erginc
Visit www.erginc.com/jobs to see the current opportunities available
"Embedded in your technology"
freebsd-jobs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-jobs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"