pf/altq

Hello,

We need to replace our bandwidth management solution because it's not working properly anymore. Does anybody have experience with pf/altq in high traffic production environments. We expect to run 100Mbps through each pf/altq box.
Man pages don't show shortcomings one may experience in real life.

Any real life experiences you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Arie Kachler