DNS - Postfix

Our DNS server coughed a major hairball and our
postfix based email setup suddenly stopped working.
Here's our setup:
   smtp server w/postfix also serving amavis w/sophie
   imap server w/postfix mail store authentication via
LDAP

Our problem seemd to be centered around MX records.?!

What do I need to post (file chuncks, etc.) to aid
getting help?

-- Desperate Sysadmin

THANKS!