Auerswald 4410 PBX anyone ?

My Euracom PBX died and I'm looking for a replacement.

Anyone has any experience with the Auerswald 4410 ?

The management software is in java and there is a source code
USB driver for Linux so in theory it should be possible to
manage it from FreeBSD.

phk_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_ORG         | TCP/IP since RFC 956