isdn4bsd-package

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Alex Huth wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I will change my router to FreeBSD. I think i will all get working, but where
> is the package/port isdn4bsd? I?ve searched the ports, the handbook, but
> haven?t found it.

It is in the base system - just run.

> So, where can i find this and are there other neccessary changes beside
> installing the package, configuring kernel + configfiles?

Konfigure the kernel for the card. Make a suitable /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc
file.

I also have a script to run spppcontrol separatley to bring the
interfaces up and down...

GH

G?ran Hasse            email: gh_(_at_)_raditex_(_dot_)_se     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: 08-4420570
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN

Visit your host, monkey.org