IPSec VPN & NATD (problem with alias_address vs redirect_addr ess)

Hi!

> FreeBSD lacks features deployed in the market, when acting as a VPN
> endpoint, as well as when acting as a NAT device in the VPN packet flow.
> Either is a pity, unfortunately.
>
> I am not complaining; I am just stating that we're behind. But FreeS/WAN
> is in no better shape.

Who would be willing/capable to add this to the code, if someone else
(maybe LF.net?) would pay for the expense ?

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger                                  17 years to go !
LF.net GmbH        fon +49 711 90074-23  pi_(_at_)_LF_(_dot_)_net