[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bg.freebsd.org under repair
- To: freebsd-hubs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: bg.freebsd.org under repair
- From: "Dimitar Vasilev" <dimitar_(_dot_)_vassilev_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 06:23:08 +0200
- Cc: Niki Denev <ndenev_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>, freebsd-users_(_at_)_bg-freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=qJxJbCPbYH5YTMewndpdHeBUearp8xOIveR6uRL4KKo=; b=qMcMeaDTqm/jiiKJQ7dE4OUhpo+KcpBELMT1K5CKeQBiiNRLAFGhwDP0Ksx9e3iFA4 oT48XEmLe42A+c31YbFfhZJzXjh/OuUToc3fYO8/l1mRNW6WZ1AVimuz7149vpw/L8/0 y/qZiyXloLTER10cr95S9GV/dv+poULQKHcAw=
So far we've been extremely busy with Niki on our life matters and there is
no help around.
Tooth fairy has molested and left us in the field helpless.No new machine so
far. I will give one more try, but I am not sure if it will work.
I'm about to have a surgery within the 1st two month of 2009 or so,
therefore I prefer to put down things until spring 2009, as I will need 1-2
at least to recover. Niki is buried alive too, so don't expect miracles if
they have not happened so far. If there is someone from Sofia, Bulgaria
to invest some time and efforts to diagnose the machine, please contact us
with Niki off or on list.
If higher management of FreeBSD mirrors decides to remove
bg.freebsd.orgfrom the list of mirrors and rollback the zone - that's
It's not fair to users having an non-existing machine as a mirror. When
ready we will write back and the process for official mirror will be applied
I prefer speaking the truth than sitting silent as some local trolls killed
almost 90% of my desire to keep on with FreeBSD and i have my health as top
to take care of.
Thank you for your time and happy holidays.
2008/10/5 Dimitar Vasilev <dimitar_(_dot_)_vassilev_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
> Hi all,
> bg.freebsd.org is under repair - we've managed to get it from colo.
> Problem is yet to be defined - so far we have seen lots of calcru's and
> subsequent freezes when doing heavier operations.
> In the meantime looking for a better machine. Let's hope that dreams come
> and tooth fairy will come on over.
> Dimitar Vassilev
freebsd-hubs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hubs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org