[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ftp mirror
- To: Sergey Matveychuk <sem_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: ftp mirror
- From: Cristian KLEIN <cristi_(_at_)_net_(_dot_)_utcluj_(_dot_)_ro>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:04:22 +0300
- Cc: hubs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Data Communication Center - Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Cristian KLEIN пишет:
>> I just switched from rsync to cvsup, because rsync gave me a lot of
>> timeouts, while cvsup is acting nicely. If you want to set up a mirror
>> using cvsup, all you have to do is install net/cvsup-mirror.
> I did. What source server for cvsup?
I recommend you to choose a tier-1 mirror which is closest to you (they
always have the complete archive, big uptimes etc.). Then task to the
hostmaster to add you in "access". Many people use
freebsd-hubs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hubs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org