Re: cvsup4 up to date?

On Thursday 28 July 2005 04:19 am, Dan Langille wrote:

> Is cvsup4 up to date?  Any problems?  I ask because I was looking for
> the latest apache13 fixes and couldn't find them.  But cvsup2 had
> them.  This was at about 6:00-7:00 am EST today.

Speaking as the admin for cvsup4, I assure you that we offer only the finest,
latest code that is there to serve... ;)

All kidding aside, aren't you referring to the recent apache2 patches (which
are on the server)?  The reason I ask is that there hasn't been a commit to
the apache13 port since Feb. 11th (according to Freshports)

-Peter
--
Peter_Losher_(_at_)_isc_(_dot_)_org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"