New US Mirror

[ I'm mailing this forum as per the suggestion from the mirror docs.  ]

Greetings,

Is there any interest in another mirror in the Mid-west, US region?

I'm with a large university in Chicago, Illinois, and we have a
public mirror, but would like to move to a Tier-1 mirror if proper
access can be given to Tier-0. Our issues with the "local" mirrors
are that they are (a) sometimes out of date, (b) don't even exist!,
or (c) sometimes have high latency.

We're have an excellent Internet and Internet2 collection.

Thanks for any comments.

- Eric

Visit your host, monkey.org