[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ATHEROS AR8012 10/100 Mbps PHY
- To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: ATHEROS AR8012 10/100 Mbps PHY
- From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:44:38 +0900
- Cc: Aymeric MUNTZ <aymeric_(_dot_)_muntz_(_at_)_free_(_dot_)_fr>, yongari_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org, Christian Brueffer <brueffer_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>, freebsd-hardware_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:received:received:date:from :to:cc:subject:message-id:reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=vzJ46VXSlJ1MLfCSfg6shy2iHP0E04EAIIMBzGt07ng=; b=Sav640oIXg95G+GmuPYlq7IMLCLBQht+tTbye8Of99XkMB/hPM93qBBGQuVzzDymlv PFKMnZpaSt51V4Ilz2swiM3XiqgrLPBse+c8RlBbN3OIjKTokHtu+NUxnbCtQVnT0WuA BtZrBVEJwwZNyB6RUg1njZPrwTLJMR9wAjr7Y=
- Reply-to: pyunyh_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:52:34AM +0100, Rui Paulo wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:38:13AM +0900, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 08:50:51AM +0200, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> > > On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 07:04:55PM +0200, Aymeric MUNTZ wrote:
> > > > Hi guys,
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I got a FBSD 5.4 box which I have to change the motherboard.
> > > >
> > > > It seams that it doesn't recognize the ATHEROS AR8012 10/100 Mbps PHY
> > age(4) supports L1 Gigabit ethernet. It seems that your hardware
> > might be Attansic/Atheros L2 fast ethernet which is not yet
> > supported by FreeBSD. Supporting L2 wouldn't be hard as both
> > OpenBSD/NetBSD already have a driver, lii(4). I don't have a L2
> > hardware so porting/writing a L2 driver is beyond scope of my
> > ability.
> I'm thinking about buying a Eee PC. So, I'll be able to do the port if no one
> has done it before.
Great! I received too many mails requesting for L2 driver.
Now I can forward these mails to you. :-)
> Rui Paulo
freebsd-hardware_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hardware-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org