[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs tag renaming after repo copy
- To: John Hein <jhein_(_at_)_timing_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: cvs tag renaming after repo copy
- From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:12:04 -0800
- Cc: hackers_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2008.02.27 08:36:30 -0700, John Hein wrote:
> Can someone point me at a script that does tag renaming
> after a repo copy?
John Polstra has made a script (Fixtags) for it which we use for the
FreeBSD repository. I don't think he has any problems with it being
distributed, but as it doesn't have a copyright statement i just want
to ask before I distribute it...
Simon L. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org cvsmeister
freebsd-hackers_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org