[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
To Maintainer of KDE3/libxslt
- Subject: To Maintainer of KDE3/libxslt
- From: reigncracks at hotmail.com (Mezz bsdforums.org)
- Date: Wed Apr 16 16:00:32 2003
>My port, updated as of 4/16, has fatal errors building KDE3 in libxslt,
>wrong version.Msg was:
>"error: Version 2.4.24 found. You need at least libxml2 2.5.6 for this
>version of libxslt"
So, it means you need to update your system first, before you touch and
install the KDE3. The libxml2 in the ports tree is 2.5.6. My recommend for
you is to install sysutils/portupgrade and do following:
1) 'pkgdb -F' to fix/check the depends stuff..
2) 'portupgrade -ra' to update everything what you have installed.
3) Go back to KDE3 and have fun. ;-)
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
Visit your host, monkey.org