Mozilla with Xft crashes a lot: FIX

On 31 Mar 2003 13:14:36 -0500
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus_(_at_)_marcuscom_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> Great!  Thanks!  Have you submitted this to Mozilla?  If so, what is
> the bug ID?
>
> Joe

No I did not. I thought I will give heads-up to our gnome@ people and
they'll figure out the best way to fix the bug. It's not like I know too
much about all this fontconfig/Xft/freetype combo and the patch I
prepared is is a quick and dirty solution. The better way to is to limit
fontconfig pattern to return only Xft-compatible fonts somehow, but I
would not know how and I have no time to figure that out :)

--
Alexander Kabaev

Visit your host, monkey.org