x84_64 vs i386 Testing

I don't have an x86_64 capable machine at my disposal at the moment, so
I hope that someone else out there has the ability to validate -current
at this point.

I'd like to get a "warm fuzzy" on 64bit BSD right now with regards to
changes I'm making in -current.  Basic testing would consist of
attaching a Firewire HD to a PC and running some basic disk i/o to
it(newfs, dd, bonnie).

Any data points would be helpful.

Sean