Re: sbp_targ errors with windows initiators

Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
It could be that windows sends requests before FreeBSD finish bus probing..

I think that I have made sbp_targ "more" broken than I realize. It doesn't seem to work at all when connected to a RELENG 7 initiator.

At least I now have an initiator that I can actually decode and debug.  :)

Sean

P.S. Just a sanity check, SBP does work under RELENG 7? _______________________________________________
freebsd-firewire_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-firewire
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-firewire-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"

Visit your host, monkey.org