[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sbp_targ errors with windows initiators
- To: Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_ORG>
- Subject: Re: sbp_targ errors with windows initiators
- From: Sean Bruno <sbruno_(_at_)_miralink_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:07:46 -0700
- Cc: freebsd-firewire_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
I think that I have made sbp_targ "more" broken than I realize. It
doesn't seem to work at all when connected to a RELENG 7 initiator.
It could be that windows sends requests before FreeBSD finish bus probing..
At least I now have an initiator that I can actually decode and debug. :)
P.S. Just a sanity check, SBP does work under RELENG 7?
freebsd-firewire_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-firewire-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"