Hungarian translation

Hi!

I've translated some pages of the documentation to my language (hungarian) just for try. It would be good to have a full documentation for the hungarian people, but I can't see any teams or even tries working on it. If this is the case, could it be possible for me to try to collect some people and let it work on the hungarian project? Of course I could start working on it even if you wouldn't answer but I think it would be easier with the support of the official docproject.

Regards,

Peter Terbe
sncdev_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com