Re: USB2: booting from usb memory issue, including a foolish patch

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Thursday 19 February 2009, Daichi GOTO wrote:
Hi usb2 folks, first please give me a time to say
congratulations! I'm very glad that usb2 is default
usb stack right now :)

There is a better approach, see:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/USB

I have checked a patch on above URL (freesbie term), it looks
like better than mine. How about to merge that patch to usb2
stack, HPS?

If someone could add feature that waits all boot deives prove,
that's best. And adding tuning feature of 16 seconds wait
time by /boot/loader.conf, it's great. Anyone could do that?

--HPS