Re: iwi broken? reproducible crash :(

Hello,

While this is not much more than an anecdotal report, it is as good a
datapoint as any: my system (ThinkPad R50e) has no problems with iwi(4)
these days (although there have been bumpy passages in the past) I also
run up-to-date -CURRENT i386 with a custom kernel. I note however that I
have been running 8.x since 7.x was branched from it, so my upgrades
were probably more incremental in nature.

I am happy to share configs/logs/experience with this adapter.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Budapest